Here’s a real “home-grown” Delaware success story.
When parent company Colonial Electric wanted to start a retail division, it acquired what was then called Brite Lite in Wilmington, and renamed it Bright Light design center. From that beginning, the company grew into a small chain of showrooms that has continue to expand.
Lighting leader Bright Light design center announces expansion plans with move to a state-of-the-art, 8,000 square foot space in the busy Center Point Plaza in Christiana. “Green” renovations are underway, with a projected grand opening set for early June, 2011.
Aggressive plans for the new location includes:
• A futuristic Light Lab showcases “lighting in action” – Housed in a realistic mini-home setting, see direct effects of lighting on interior space. Shows close-up view of many lighting options including 40 different types of recessed lighting, LED under-cabinet kitchen lighting, pendants and more.
• Lifestyle displays – Browse through customer-friendly vignette style displays which pair lighting options with a variety of other home products including furniture, accent pieces, accessories, mirrors and ceiling fans.
• Expanded lamp shade department and expert lamp repair
- SBA Delaware District Office Announces 2011 Small Business Week Winners
- Delaware Unemployment Insurance Info for Employers