Take a close look at the state of the tax landscape following the election, what you should consider and where we see tax planning opportunities for the future.
Overview of major changes in the tax landscape
• Fiscal cliff resolution – Highlights of the American Taxpayer Relief Act
• 3.8% and 0.9% Medicare surtax
• Small employer health insurance credit
• Increased focus on international holdings
• Increased focus on Schedule C (travel & entertainment and business miles)
Tax planning tips for individuals & small businesses to think about NOW
o Bonus & Section 179 depreciation
o Repair vs. depreciable property
o Wages – year-end bonuses
o Retirement plan contribution maximization
o Roth conversions
o Gifting and donations – documentation!
What: Belfint, Lyons & Shuman Tax Planning Update!
When: Thursday, January 24 from 8:00—10:30 a.m.
Cost: $25.00 members / $35.00 non-members
- SmartTalk ConnectedConversations kicks off tomorrow night in Wilmington with Doris Roberts!
- Delaware Small Business Advisory Committee to provide Input to State Government on Needs of Small Business