Timless advice from statesman, founding father and one of the great figures in American business history- Benjamin Franklin.
(1) Finish better than your beginnings
(2) All education is self-education
(3) Seek first to manage yourself, then to manage others
(4) Influence is more important than victory
(5) Work hard and watch your costs
(6) Everybody wants to appear reasonable
(7) Create your own set of values to guide your actions
(8) Incentive is everything!
(9) Create solutions for seemingly impossible problems
(10) Become a revolutionary for experimentation and change
(11) Sometimes it’s better to do 1,001 small things right than only one large thing right
(12) Deliberately cultivate your reputation and legacy
- The Small Buiness Advocate- February 2007
- e-News for Small Businesses